$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day 13: Fun Saturday

+0
Till Goal: 21700

I didnt get a chance to play at all. I slept for 13 hours and woke up at 7pm and I went to get new balla's outfits. So I went and got a sweet walter payton's jersey and the new AI's shoes. Then two of my friends and I went to eat at benihanas and it was delicious. At this place you sit with random people at the table as the chef cooks for you right in front of you. As we were leaving, I tried to tip the chef. I accidently took out a bunch of 100s from last night live game. I got a few bad stares from the table. After dinner, we went up to B-more and drank at towson. I drank quite a lot. There was one incident where me and zach laughed and made fun of this fat girl so much that she actually chased us out of the party. Her boyfriend had to hold her back. It was quite funny. I dont know why we were running but we ran pretty far. I am going to try to get some hands logged today. But I am so tired because I didnt sleep very well last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home