$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Day 12: I hate poker

-4100
Till Goal: 21700

It was probably the worst day i have ever had without tilting. I was just running really really bad. I lost my first buy in fairly quick. People were just playing awful. I was getting reraised a lot and people were catching. Then I had set under set and that was another buy in. Some donkey checked raised me all in with j6.... on 789 two clubs board. I had 45c and I had to call since it was 300 more to 450 pot. When he showed j6, i was just simply amazed. I was down 3500. I chipped back to -2500 then I had TT on K T 2 all diamonds flop. He called about 1000+ with QQ and the queen of diamonds. I was pretty upset when he caught his flush. I played very well and ended up only down 2500 for the session after these. Late night session was so bad. I cant even describe it. I reraised withAQ preflop againt a looose raiser and he called.FLop comes down Qs Js 4s. He smashes pot. Icould have raised here but i dont want to go all in since i dont have the ace of spades and iput him on AJ with one spade AT with one spade. I want to see the safe turn. So i called. Turn was the 5d. One of the safest card, or so I thought. He smashes pot for 500. I call the all in. He has 55 for a set of 5s on the turn... Who the fuck smashes pot at that spot with 55...? A couple of minutes later I floppe da flush against his top two and we got it all in on the flop only to see him filled up. It was so sick. Another sick hand I had was i had 67 in bb with 5 limpers. Flopp comes 5 4 8 rainbow. It goe check around. Turn was a queen. I bet out pot. Someone raises me min. I go all in and he calls me with Q5 and spikes that 5 on the river. It was just sick. There are many other coolers and 2 outers I dont even want to rant about. I am really hating poker right now. I dont even know whether I will play tomorrow or not. I am just brutally pissed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home