$$Untouchables$$

Friday, October 20, 2006

Day 11: Better things to do than poker

+1400
Till Goal: 17600

I didnt play much poker today. I woke up and played an hour session and played very well and won a nice amount. Then I hung out with my friend, helped him improve his game and went to eat lunch at popeyes. I also went to eat at delicious cheese cake factory. The appetizer combo was so goood. It also helped it was 30 bucks for appetizer. I also went out and got books to prepare for my fantasy basketball draft. O yea I bought a sweet ass ,Steve Smith, carolina pathers jersey. Its sick. I am probably not going to be able to play a lot of poker tomorrow as well. But i can definitely start logging in a lot more hands next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home