$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Day 9: A lot of studying need to be done

+2400
Till Goal: 20600


I didnt play much today because i have two tests tommorrow that i havent studied for. Not being to the class often doesnt help the case either. I started out today with some heads up 5/10. I started out running horrible. Everytime i had top pair, he had an overpair that he check calls me down with. I lost my tens full of fives to his tens full of aces for 2000 pot. I wasnt running well at the other tables either. I was losing coinflips, ran my kings into aces. I lost 3000 first 30 minutes. Next 45 minutes, it was insane. I was flopping flushes, hitting sets and people were paying me off for 1 buy in. I also had a very tough hand. I dont know if i could have played my hand any differently. When he led the turn, I thought he had a set since he was a solid regular. There was some possibility, he had a flush but I had the nut flush draw so i called. River gives me a set of aces. I called his all in and he had a set of jacks on the flop. I want to go to sleep early, wake up early and study but i am going to have to watch these 2 new episodes of prison break. Hopefully, it wont take too long and i can still wake up early and study

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home