$$Untouchables$$

Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 14: So much work, so little time

+2000
Till Goal: 19700

I am still recovering from my horrible session two days ago. I feel like I played very well today. I didn't get all in with the the worst hand once. Just slowly chipping people away. Once again, I missed all the sunday tourneys because of footbal although it was worth it probably. I was going to make a 500 dolllar bet on the Indianapolis Colts against my home team Washington Redskins but there was no way for me to get money online so I couldnt make that bet. Obv the colts crushed the skins and I would have easily won the bet. I have a 4 page sentence outline for my research paper due tomorrow. I barely know anything about my topic which is legalizing online gambling. I havent written a word. O well. I got a lot of classes tomorrow so I probably won't be playing much poker. I am also about 5000 dollars off pace which is pretty big. I really need to do some catching up. I have logged about 13000 hands total in 14 days. Thats not too many hands but thats about what i expected when i started this goal so i should be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home