$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rediscovering myself

I have totally lost confidence in my playing. Whenver I have KK, someone has AA. Whenever i have QQ and reraise preflop, someone re-reraise me and i have no confidence and just keep mucking it. I am only down 10 buy in last 2 weeks but it is a tough 10 buy ins. I keep telling myself i am going to go down stakes to get my confidence back but I can never do it. It is very difficult for me but I think I have to do i. My online bankroll is down to a little under 11k. I am going to start multitabling 2/4 to get my bankroll back up and get my confidence. It seems everyone i know is on horrible downswings. It must have something to do with legislations. I dunno. Andrew is on a huge downswin, my friend cello and julian are also on downswings. Even the great empiremaker :-) is on a downswing. who would have thought? sigh. Hopefully things will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home