$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ship it holla!

So finally I have been running well at poker. After my tilt session on Thursday, I decided to take a day off. I hung out with some of the people i have known from high school. It was fun but a little awkward at times because I don't know them too well. I really need to fix my sleeping schedule. It has been so off. I am going to sleep at like 8 pm at night and waking up at 3am in the morning and be tired the whole day. O well. The game are at least good in the morning. I am up around 22,000 past 2 weeks which is pretty damn good. I have been following a lot of bad players up to 10/25 and it has been paying off. I am probably up a good 6k+ at 10/25. Now because of this run, the 6 figures by the end of the year is a possibility again. I need to run this way for the next 4 weeks and I should get there with ease. I also realized that i am very hesitant to play against a very good player even though, i am probably the second best at the table. I got to realize second best is not so bad if there are 4 other worse than you. I am trying to log at least 1000 hands per day and play 4 tables a lot of the time before New Year so that I can throw mega balla parties. Hopefully, I can do that. As for school, i fucking suck. I dont think i am failing all my classes but I am not doing better than C average in at least 2 of my classes and need an A on the finals to get an A for one other class. Sigh. I guess its not so bad for a person who does zero work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home