$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Good Week

I have been finally playing good poker. I am not tilting and i got a monitor that can play 4 tables without overlap. I really want to hit 6 figures for 2006. If i continue to play and run good and play a little more , i should be close. Me and julian are going to throw a pretty balla party near christmas time. I want the best alcohol and presidential suite. I really want to do it at top of the hilton in georgetown but that costs like 3000. I dont think i am willing to drop 3000 for a party just yet. So we will probably be getting a place for 1000+. If i hit 6 figures before that, I probably wont be able to stop bragging because i hate all these kids who think i am a degenerate failure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home