$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Interesting Week

I went to Towson to party with a bunch of my friends for New Year. It was a blast. I decided since I was doing really well in poker, I am going to get some nice alcohol for everyone. I got a weird reaction from people when i walked into the party with a bottle of goose and hypnotic. Not many people have an opportunity to drink nice alcohol too often. I had real fun. I drank a lot and don't really remember most of the night. But as I was about to go to bed, I checked my wallet and realized all the money was gone from wallet. I was pretty furious. I only had 200 dollars because my parents thought it was dangerous to carry around any more than that. I assume a bunch of asshole kids thought I was a rich punk kid and stole my money. So I just decided to take the cab home. I had a nice conversation with the cab driver about life and his perspective and I thought it was very interesting. Too bad the cab ride was 140 dollars... lol. At least I get to sleep on my bed. Thats a plus. I took some medicine that I am supposed to take with food in my stomach without food in my stomach on Monday and it wasn't pretty. I puked for about 6 hours straight. I can't even drink water. It was horrible. The OU vs BSU game that night was one of the best college football game ever. I lost money betting on OU but it was quite a game. I can see such fears in OU players eyes when BSU went for two point conversion in overtime. Poker wise, 2007 hasn't started out too well. I lost 10,000 dollars on Monday on some bullshit hands. I have been slowly recovering but it is tough. For some reason, I am still scared to play against regulars at 5/10 and 10/20. I don't know why. I know I am better than most of them but I guess I just don't like playing against good players. I have great table selections. I am looking to buy a decent car after this month. My family has 2 cars and since now my sister can drive, it is a hassle. I don't know what car to get yet. I am not looking for sports cars or convertibles, just a normal 4 door sedan. Hopefully european. Suggestions would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home