$$Untouchables$$

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Summer is Near






School is almost over. Beautiful summer is just weeks away. I am happy i am finally going to be going to vegas this summer. I reserved a house down there for 2 weeks. The house is really nice and a lot of people are very interested in it. Sadly, I am going to assume financially wise, my house is going to be full of middle limit players. We probably won't be able to go to shintaro everyday but I plan to do my best of ballin out. I plan to really just party and have a good time since I can't play in any of the WSOP tournaments. Also I probably need to start winning money online in order for me to do that. Poker has been horrible for the last few days. I am like winning very small amounts but the beats i am taking are unreal. I really need to stop flopping underfull! I ALWAYS LOSE when i get it in against their trips. Flush draw still seems to be the nuts and I need to start folding KK preflop because they always have AA. After Vegas, I plan to travel around US. It looks like I am tour guiding Sven around US. Gaucho, Samh and I rented a house at the hamptons late july. It should be a nice switch up from Vegas. Here are some of the pictures for the vegas house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home