$$Untouchables$$

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Funny Gambler2k4 story

So as all you guys might have known, Troy( Gambler2k4) was staying at our house this past week. I railed a couple of his online sessions and realized how badly he spews. Julian and I tried to help him as much as we could and we thought he would learn something. One night, gambler was a lil bit tipsy and saw luke playing 5/10 HU so he decided to jump into a 5/10 HU. I was helping him a lil bit. I was getting tired and was about to go to sleep. Before i hop into bed, i decided to check on him. He is now down 3k. Acecr9 and I tried to tell him to stop but he said the guy has his money and he can't stop. Being a good friend, I go into the router of the internet and disable his internet. That was the only way to stop him. He left the next day but i heard he played again when i was asleep and lost more at 5/10 HU. O Troy. You will be alright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home