$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Live Donks

I really really hate playing live poker but the other night, I decided to drink and play my hands blind. People are so bad. I told the table I am not looking my hands yet people keep folding to me....I would always bet the minimum every streeet and call any raises preflop. I only look at the hand if the raise is above 20 dollars. It was pretty cool. I actually ended up sucking out on a bunch of 2+2ers and ended up 800. People got so mad at me that they actually got up from the table and left. Last night was a pretty fun night. I went to hang out with a bunch of tourney donks from P5ers. We got like 5 bottles of goose at the bar. It was pretty cool. I got pretty wasted and don't really remember what happened from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home