$$Untouchables$$

Friday, July 20, 2007

St.Louie

You can find me in St. Louie where the gun play ring all day. Some got jobs and some sell ye.
Others just smoke and fuck all day. St. Louis was fun. Zach had a house all by himself since his roomies are not here yet. We just sat around and play video games like good old times. We went to a bar where Margo works at. So we could drink a little bit easier without being have to worry about the age. I had a good time and we all were pretty wasted. I actually came home and played drunk poker at my regular stakes. I played for like 20 minutes and realized it was absolutely retarded. I think I broke even for the session. We are heading out to New Orleans today to meet up with Julian. As for poker, I had a pretty good week in St. Louis. Broke even from Chicago and Oklahoma and probably up a little bit. But I think I have been taking shots again at the bigger games too much. I really need to build my roll up decent amount to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home