$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Enjoying San Fransisco

Sven and I have been in San Fransisco visiting Marcello. San Fransisco is a beautiful city. I never knew the city was on the hills. First day, we went sight seeing around town. Second day, I get to meet Marcello's and his family. Marcello's family have their restaurant open on Independence Day so they were busy the whole day. Then we went to Marcello's girlfriend house for Independence Day BBQ. It was fun and the food was delicious. It is also one of the rare time I see adults drunker than me so it was pretty cool. We went to see Tranformer later in the night. I really liked the movie. The robots in CGI are so well defined and so beautiful. It looks a lot better than cartoons for sure. Today is the last day I am here since Marcello is going to dental school tomorrow and going to be taking a break from poker for a while. Sven and I are heading to Oklahoma to see the south side of the United States and go see Devin and Tyler.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Treble HooK- said...

"bringem out bringem out bringem out chYEAH ! "

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home