$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Life Beats

So I ended up playing cards all night long. I went to sleep at around 830 am and woke up at 93oam to get ready to go the airport. I arrived at the airport at 1030am and my flight was at 1115am. So we had about 45 minutes. The airport was terribly crowded. People were all in the wrong lines and such. We were stuck at the check in line for about 15 minutes. After a long security gate check point, we got to our gate at around 11am. The plane was apparently already fully boarded and we are going to be left out. Are you shitting me? So United Airline told us to go to American Airline and try to catch the flight to New Orleans. So we go and wait at the American Airline ticket lines for 20 minutes and got stand by tickets. When we got to the security check point, they said we were special and we were brought up to the front of the line. Then they told us they padded down and search me as I was a terrorist. I was pretty upset. We waited for an hour for the flight only to find out there are no space on the plane. Now i am stuck here in St Louis for a day and I have a flight to catch at 7am. Sigh. Well on the bright side, i actually took a shot at 25/50 again last night and actually won. I didn't win much but last few times, it wasn't pretty. Me and a couple of Zach's friend went and saw Princess's Bride tonight. I thought it was interesting in the fact that I have never seen old movies play in theaters. I have approximately slept for 4 hours last 40 hours and I am totally exhausted. Hopefully, i will wake up on time and catch the plane this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home