$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome to New York City

Julian and I drove up to New York City a couple of day early to get Sven to his flight. The drive up there was fine and dandy until I got very tired and Julian had to take over. Then we got stuck at the Lincoln Tunnel for about 2 hours and we were almost out of gas. We had to put the car on neutral and roll down the hill while waiting in the tunnel. It would be disastrous if we ran out of fuel in the tunnel. Thankfully, it didn't run out. Since Gaucho was playing in the live game, we decided to go to my friend, Ross, and meet up with him. We also found two of our high school buddies in NYC lost and robbed of 10 thousand dollars by some guy with a shot gun. We hanged out with them for a while and met up with gaucho at a bar. It was the grand opening of this bar called Forum. It was pretty cool. It was one of Gaucho's law school friend. He decided not to take BAR exam and bought a bar to run. I thought it was really cool. Second night, since Gaucho was out of town, we just chilled and hung out with Ross and his friends from film school in the NYC. Although I love how everything is run in the city, it is just way too crowded for me. Even in the middle of the night, the roads are so crowded with people and car. People are also very very rude.
Julian, Gaucho and I drove up to East Hampton yesterday. Our house is very nice and it is very peaceful. The weather is very nice unlike Vegas. Yesterday, we went to the party of one of the top trader in the world from Deutsche Bank. The party is mostly adults but it was fun to meet such successful people. Way back from the party, we almost hit a cop car and we weren't very sober. The cop yelled out of his window to get the fucking parking ticket off my window. Since the internet is pretty bad in the house, I am really trying not to play too much poker. I sit by the pool and just relax my troubles away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home