$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, August 23, 2007

O Poker

Haven't posted about poker in a while. Poker is a game of skills but there are a lot of lk involve. Over time a skillful player will win at the end but there can be stretches of hands where a skillful player will lose. These stretches can be so cruel that a lot of people will quit. Most of the people who are playing poker right now most likely ran good when they first started. Variance can be a sick sick game. Here are a bunch of graphs from PokerEv software. Its a program that calculate your expected and actual. I am pretty sure it's pretty correct. Here are limits from 1/2 to 5/10 last 2 months, FT graph, UB graph, overall graph and an Omaha graph. Apparently only thing I run well is Omaha. The green is the actual winning and the red line is the expected. I agree I haven't been always playing my A+ game but I have been playing pretty well overall and I might have had 1 tilt session where i lost 2 buy ins. I really feel embarrass showing these and sometimes want to kill people after watching these. Enjoy! Can't wait for my heater

1/2 NL 6 max
2/4 NL 6max
3/6 NL 6max
5/10 NL 6max
FTP ( 2/4 - 5/10) 6max
UB (1/2 - 10/25) 6max
FTP/UB

Omaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Miha said...

where can i get this program PokerEV?

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home