$$Untouchables$$

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Indiana University



Indiana University is one of the funnest university I have probably been to. The girls are very good looking and there are a lot of parties at all time. Little 500 weekend last year was definitely one of my most favorite time. This year, Kapie, James and Nick got a really nice loft style apartment. It is pretty sweet. Last night we went out and it was the first time I have ever been rejected at the bar. It was KillRoys Sports. They decided that they wouldn't let me in. So I decided to go to the police near the bar. Since I have 100% confident in my ID, I wasn't worry. Police called in and confirmed my ID is real. Police decided to walk me into the bar and I somehow got rejected again. WTF? So i decided to just use another entrance and got in pretty easily. But wasted about an hour. As soon as I get there, I decided I am going to ball out a little bit. In Vegas, where everyone get a bottle of goose, I can't stand out but at a college town like Bloomington, it was pretty sweet. I ordered a bottle and a table. First they were like umm we can't guarantee a table and I was like I want bottle of











They instantly treated me nice and got us a table within 5 minutes. They kicked everyone out of the table for me. O how money speaks. Since we got there pretty late, we only got through 2/3 of a bottle of goose. The manager came and told me I got 20 minutes to finish it. I was like alright. I would rather take the alcohol back but a law is a law but then suddenly, since the bar was closing down, all the workers wanted us to leave even though manager said we could stay. I didn't really care and I just want the empty bottle. Suddenly some fucking Mexican employee grabs the bottle of grey goose from me and fucking pour it out and said what you going to do now? I asked him whether he could afford a bottle of goose at a bar and how much he fucking makes per hour and how much shit he just wasted? I basically almost get in a fight. All my friends were all very very pissed as well. At least let me pour it out. Its my fucking alcohol. I am extremely upset at the bar and I probably won't be ordering any more fucking bottle there. Well other than that, everything has been going great. I am having a lot of fun. I really like it here. I just might transfer. I am not sure.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home