$$Untouchables$$

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Goals

Summer is almost over and school is starting. I had tons of fun this summer and met many wonderful people but as a poker playing student, I wasn't able to achieve poker goals. I truly believe I am one of the best players at my stakes. I don't play that many hands per month or day as many of the regulars. But from today on I have decided, I am going to play at least 25,000 hands per week and 100,000 hands per month. Since I am only taking 3 classes this semester, I should have a lot of free time on my hands. Starting today, I will be updating my blog with daily results and analysis of all the big pots. Please give me support. If I stopped playing hands or stopped updating, just send me a PM on CR or AIM and yell at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger AppleSeed2082 said...

good luck

will keep an eye on your progress

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home