$$Untouchables$$

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Weekly Update

Well I didn't reach my goal and I am pretty disappointed at myself but it has been a very busy week with a lot of drinking. Last 2 weeks, I had 2 days where I didn't go out and drink. I really love Indiana University and I think I have met some great people here. People are very friendly and I am able to relate to them. If I can get my grades up, I am probably going to go here next semester. Here is how I have done in the last 7 days at 2/4 , 3/6 and 5/10. I had 1 bad losing session while all the other were all winning sessions. I think I played pretty well overall. I really had a tough time with AK. It was my biggest losing hand by far and I don't think I was playing it bad. I had two times where I ran into superior hands such as AA and KK but other than that, it was all coin flips or I was force to fold.

Here is my stats and results from the last 7 days. ( I can't resize the image properly)

Here is the graph

1 Comments:

Blogger Travis Brown said...

Nice week. I just want to say I really enjoy your blog and think your organization is excellent and the material interesting. I found it linked from Brian Townsend's blog and have followed for awhile. I have a blog at groovypoker.blogspot.com too, and play about the same stakes, perhaps a little higher usually. However, I wish I had the time to dedicate to the game like you do. Good luck with everything!

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home