$$Untouchables$$

Monday, September 03, 2007

Back Home

Finally. Last two times I was back home, I was here for less than 24 hours both times. Hopefully I will settle down a little bit with the traveling and go to class and play poker. I haven't been doing too well in poker lately as I am not motivated and I am always feeling tired and sick. I realized whenever I play in my bedroom, I lose. The room gets really hot from the computer heat and its unbearable when you are losing. Lately, a lot of bad players have been trash talking to me and I cannot stand it. It almost tilts me. Last night, I also made another mistake of playing when tired. I really need to avoid those. And also another thing I need to avoid is bluffing early in the session. It seems like I am prone to bluff badly earlier in the sessions. My sleeping schedule is all messed up again. I don't really know how to sleep anymore. Hopefully I will wake up before day ends and put in a solid session. As for home situation, my family decided it would be the best not to move to Bethesda. Moving process is very difficult and time consuming and Rockville is 5 minutes from Bethesda. We decided we are just going to live here for about a year more till we can purchase a house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Hey I live in Gaithersburg and play poker around the Rockville Pike area bro....just turned 21 too...maybe I can buy you a drink one of this days...you blog is awsome...keep at it!!! Alex

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home