$$Untouchables$$

Friday, September 21, 2007

I am a diamond in the dirt that aint been found

Sometimes I feel like I complain too much. I seem to whine when i lose a pot. I see to whine when i lose a coin flip. I go to depression and think i am the unluckiest man in the world and such. I have been a solid winner at basically all stakes I play. There aren't that many of them around these days. I see so many people playing bad and get 5bb/100 for like 25-30k. It is kinda sick. So I finally got all my hands on this computer to load on to PokerEV and see how bad I run. I think it is really funny. I have seen graph where the green is above the red by quite a lot over 100k hands. I have seen graphs where they are exactly the same as it should be. Mine is just gross. Maybe I need to play better I don't really know. I used to play about 15k-20k hands most each month but now i am logging like 60k. I really can't wait till the day the green line and red line are the same because it will happen. I remember BldSwtTrs just laughs at people when they post 100k hand sample of hands. It really says nothing about the player he said. Apparently 400-500k is like a good size sample. So we will see after 400k hands.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home